Monday, July 26, 2010

Gabby & Malena

























Oak Hill Presbyterian Church has an incredible youth group. They've teamed up with the older folks and headed out to Griffin, GA to help with home repairs for families in need.

So far we've painted a bathroom and have been replacing a front porch. I use the term "we" loosely. I did dig a hole under the porch! But my best work is posting photos on facebook that I have edited at length with my iPhone apps. I really like this one of Gabby and Malena with the cat. They were taking a break from bathroom painting a posed for this shot, I edited it with Camera Bag - Magazine.

Blogging with the iPhone is great but I can't make the pictures shout from the page, I really want them bigger, so I may do some editing when I get back to St. Louis.
- Posted using my iPhone and Blogpress.

No comments: