Thursday, August 5, 2010

Artful Blogging - that's my photo!

A confession: as I write there are 3,562 photos on my 16 gig iPhone. Yes, I've saved them to my computer, but I can't bear to delete them from the phone.




























This photo was taken in Washington D.C. During the great blizzard of 2010. It was taken outside of The Natural History Museum. It had just started snowing.

I love the iPhone Camera and all the photo apps. I think I have 27. Most every photo I take is processed through at least two apps , and usually more. Which explains the enormous number of photos on my phone.

This photo was posted to Chrysti's and Susan 's Echo challenge. A biweekly photo prompt. My photo represents "dim". You can see more Echo photos by clicking on the Echo link in the sidebar.

I am honored to have it included in Chrysti's article in the Autumn 2010 Artful Blogger Magazine. My copy arrived today. I have been stalking the mail carrier since August 1.





























I have a wonderful Digital SLR Canon EOS 30, that I enjoy using. I also enjoy editing with Photoshop Elements, but there is something about the immediate gratification received while shooting and editing and blogging with my phone that I am unable to resist.

Warning to family and friends, I'll just happen to have my copy of the magazine in my possession for the next several weeks. Bear with me. Thanks!
Posted using my iPhone and Blogpress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo! You are so cleaver and creative. I'm proud of you.
margarett

justme-dena said...

That is my tallented famous friend Donna! Cool shot! Congrats=-)