Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Smyrna Beach




My iPhone has become my art journal. At least one of my art journals. It's fascinating to me to see what I can do with an ordinary photo shot with my iPhone, then processed through various photo apps.

The finished product above "morophed" from these images below.






Begin by adding vivid color and brighter images in "image correction" with PhotoStudio. Perform cropping and saturation adjusting with PhotoShop Express.



Save each edition of your photo as you shift between photo apps.




Using CinemaFX select the color comic option and use the slide bar and strike circle to make adjustments .



Take a final spin through Photo Shop Express to sharpen your image and one more turn through PhotoStudio, selecting "art" "burnt colors".

The finishing touch is to add text using Ransom Letters.

Post from your phone using Blogpress or BlogpressLite.

Posted using my iPhone and Blogpress.

No comments: