Friday, December 9, 2011

Celebrate Your Favorite Holiday

I enjoy celebrating Christmas, and honor those who celebrate other days! I believe in all paths to God. This fun card is made with Third Coast Rubber Stamps CO-097-H Circle Package. Stamp the image on scrap paper, cut out, I cut off the "ends" of the package ribbons for a neater look. Color in the packages and layer onto circle paper of your choice. Cut letters from magazines and brochures. ( My favorite mixed media technique.) Photograph with the iPhone and play with assorted apps.

Check out the other fabulous bloggers on the 12 Days of Christmas on the links on the sidebar. Enjoy!


Above is the orignial and another variation. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

ike said...

Ooooh - I love that first one with the grey prezzies. Super :-) xxxxxxx

MaRyKaY said...

love how you used the letter's. great job on this one too.

~Lady B~ said...

very cool!

Jamie Phillips said...

Very pretty cards!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

These are awesome Donna!!! I am loving the presents!!! Hugs!!!