Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Rick!


July 15 is my husband, Rick's birthday! Thanks for everything you do and the great way you help take care of your parents! Have a great day! Love you!

Third Coast Rubber Stamps: FA-529-M Steam Train

Image stamped on white card stock with Graphite Black Brilliance Ink. As usual I have photographed the image and edited it with my iPhone, and assorted apps: photo wizard, square ready, picfx, vintage and impression. I just keep playing until I like what I see. Then I did a little more tweeking with Photoshop Elements.

I figure if "stampers" can take digital stamps and make them into hard copy art, I can take a hard copy stamped image and turn it into digital art. It's a big world out there, room for everyone!

http://www.thirdcoastcoterie.com/

No comments: