Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dogs Are Better Than Humans

Dogs are better than humans,
They know
but do not tell.

Emily Dickinson

Another piece that I think I will submitt to www.rocknrollcraftshow.com. The little girl and dog is from a collection of ATC papers I received as a gift. The circles are cut from Basic Grey scrapbooking paper. The sideways check marks on the left are from the background vintage ephemera that I used as the base layer of the collage. It 's a carbon copy page of an invoice from a dry goods story from the late 1890s. Also a scrap of vintage sheet music along the bottom. My new favorite paint colors Paynes Gray and Quinacridone Crimson, which make me thing of Raspberries and Blue Jeans. Also a graphite pencil used for high lighting and shading and fine point sharpie marker for lettering.


I made this!



No comments: