Friday, October 1, 2010

I can't believe God put us on this earth to be ordinary

It's really a railing on a little bridge , along the River Des Peres Greenway. I walk along this urban/suburban trail almost daily; for exercise and inspiration.


I love photographing the ocean, mountains, National Park sites , and beautiful cities, but this is where I live, just an ordinary neighborhood in an ordinary city. I get to visit those extraordinary places, but I want to shoot photos daily.


And that's the challenge, finding a unique shot or taking an ordinary photo and altering it with photo aps to my heart's content .


Photoshop Express, Camera Bag, Photo Studio, Best Camera, Photo Wizard.


I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. Lou Holtz

Posted using my iPhone and Blogpress.

Location:Where the sidewalk ends South St.Louis City/County

No comments: