Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stained Glass reflection

Today is 10-10-10. Church was busy with a a baptism. I make banners for the kids (or adults) and try to capture a few shots during the service.


I caught a bit of a glare with this one, but on closer inspection saw that I had captured a reflection of the stained glass window in the tiny iPhone lens.



Using Photoshop Express I was able to zoom in on the image.


I then played around with that image in Photo Studio>image correction>brighter image and color explosion.



Cinema FX adds a little more interest, and I can never decide which result is my favorite.




Ransom Letters adds today's date.





Then we need to add Pic Grunger, more fun choices



Infinicam and Instagram add the finishing touches!



This is ART.
10 / 10 / 10

Posted using my iPhone and Blogpress.

No comments: