Monday, October 11, 2010

Imagination (and Photo apps) Electrify Your Art Photos




Imagination has brought mankind through the dark ages to its present state of civilization. Imagination led Columbus to discover America. Imagination led Franklin to discover electricity. - L. Frank Baum



We were on the road to my great nieces birthday party, Rick was driving, and I was bemoaning missing the sunset on my usual walking route. I took a few shots out the window, and waited patiently for the opportunity to do a little editing . ( It's tacky to do that during a party ! )

The above shot had a tiny fragment that I wanted to explore. Using Photoshop Express I cropped and straightened the image.



Using Pic Grunger I added some texture. And Infinicam adds exciting elements to your images.



So use your imagination and photo apps and electrify your art photos.






- Posted using my iPhone and Blogpress.

No comments: