Thursday, June 12, 2008

Garden Tour For A Cure

Welcome to my "Tour For A Cure" slide show. You are about to tour the Missouri Botanical Garden, as it was on June 5, 2008. I went there that day to celebrate the life of my father, who passed away June 5, 2006.Both my father and mother enjoyed trips to the Botanical Garden, known by St. Louisians as "Shaw's Garden". Currently, at the Garden, there is a special exhibit of the sculpture art of Niki de Saint Phalle. You will also see art glass by Dale Chihuly

Photobucket may be experiencing problems....plese check back here if my photos aren't showing.....sorry








Click here to see more Garden Tours for the Cure
http://deenasstory.blogspot.com/


The Breast Cancer Site


You can donate to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure through my friend, Deb Wiethop's Team at Wellpoint.

2 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

WOOHOOO
I forgot we could do that..
GREAT idea..
Deena

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Beautiful photographs & what a special place to celebrate the life of your Dad.

Carol Anne