Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tag, You're it!


I've haven't been tagged since, about, 6th grade! I've just been tagged by Pam Carriker at thebagladysart. Pictured above is a piece of art that Pam posted on ZNE's See it Say it Saturday back in March. Pam doesn't know it but she is one of my art heros. I want to be like her when I grow up, she is a wonderfully gifted artist, juggling art and family...and as you see in her "tagged" post, still can fit into her wedding dress. Plus, she is published in all the best art magazines. She'll have a 7 page feature in the July/August Cloth, Paper Scissors Magazine! How much cooler can it get!!




The rules of the game are:

1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.


3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
Here are the six unimportant things about me...

1. I ran a marathon ( 26.2 miles) in the mid 1980s....it took me 5 hours and 45 minutes.
2. I collect bowling balls. They are lovingly displayed in my yard, and I have great intentions of turning them into some interesting altered art
3. I refuse to wear panty hose. I believe they cause cancer in labratory animals....can't you see the testing now...little mice and rats tugging at their panty hose to keep them up....
4. In college I filed a complaint with the Department of Health, Education and Welfare, declaring that the University of Missouri was violating my rights under Title IX of the Higher Education Act. The University in 1972 had different rules for men and women about curfew. Not any more. The school had to change their policies or lose Federal Funding.
5. I took ballet lessons as a child until my dad saw the photo of me in a tutu.
6 I secretly want to be named Samantha, I'm annoyed that my mother didn't ask me. I have a dog named Sam.

Now to tag 6 people.......hmmmmmmm

1. Stacy Merrill has been posting some really cool art for the ZNE Convenzione Art show..
2.Lynlynch has some wonderfully cool photos and she sounds like a woman after my own heart with her garage sale purchases.
3.Kristy's Musings, the art world and work of fellow ZNE Design Team member Kristy C.
4.Susan Tidwell 's blog Artful Musings. Beautiful work! Check it out. On the ZNE Design Team, too.
5. Ann Butler's Designs another fabulous Design Team Member on ZNE
6. TiffanyJane Marshall's blog has beautiful images and music for the soul. ( also Design Team member on ZNE)

No comments: