Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Brillante Weblog Award



WOW! A special thanks to Christy Hydeck for this extra special award. I "met" Christy on-line on the ZNE Network, on the Design Team. You'll be seeing her in all the art magazines everywhere and she has a great little on-line shop called Altered Abbey. If you are "into" mixed media, you will love it!

Here's all you have to do.....if you "win" this award!

Here are the rules for accepting this award:

1) Put the logo on your blog.

2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on yours

.5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blog.

I'm nominating

Pam Carriker: An emerging, inspirational artist, who is the featured artist in the newest edition of Stamper's Sampler, and a fellow ZNE Design Team Artist, you'll see her in Cloth Paper Scissors and all of the Somerset Studio publications. Check out her blog and art work, you'll love it!

SueAnn Lommler: She's a funky grandma who does art with her granddaughter and has incredibly cool red hair, that I am so jealous of, if I only had the nerve! She is a member of the ZNE Book Club and I love her responses.

Kristy Christopherson has a wonder blog, Kristy's Musings, with beautiful art work, and a great art quote of the day, which I enjoy reading. Kristy is a ZNE Design Team member and a member of Inka Stamps Design Team.

Amy Steinberg of Charming Sam Studios, she has a great blog and shop and donated images recently to ZNE's Castle in the Meadow in Detroit Michigan, in early June! I've also swapped "stuff' with her group on Marmalade Pink Network. Very cool, check it out!

Cathy Minerva of minervas madness. I met Cathy on the ZNE network and then LIVE at the Castle in the Meadow event. Wow,....so many cool people. She has wonderful art displayed on her blog and she steps outside the box and takes artistic risks and makes it all work! And she loves her family and friends!

Bernice Wagnitz another wonderful ZNE friend, who is all about ZNE Dolls and Poetry and needs some TLC. I met Bernice at the Castle in the Meadow as well. What a gift the ZNE network is to all of us.

Chelise Stroud Hery the fabulous mixed-media artist who brought me into contact with all of the above mentioned people, turned me on to mixed-media and allowed me to expand my art world. I love her, her enthusiasm for life and ....her tattoo! ( I know she has won a billion blog awards, but can you really have too many?)

No comments: