Saturday, July 5, 2008

We Are Famous Glamorous ZAFTIG Artists






More ZAFTIG Book Pages for the ZNE Convenzione Swap. This is the "WE are Famous Glamorous Artist" Collection. As I have mentioned, I am using the infamous "supplies on hand" stash of stuff! I had coffee/tea stained, these tags for my soldered scrabble tiles for the Charm swap at the Castle in early June, and had a few left. I made several of the page with the old car and the checked background. The photo is of my dad and his sister, mother and step grandfather. I had printed a page full for some special project that would present itself...and here it is. There are several versions of it with different sized photos or different colored ribbon. The checked background is from the vintage playing card stash...what don't I have a stash of in the basement?
The Tea party scene is a ZNE collage sheet image. And the chip board heart is from some Valentine ATCs I made and actually sold on ebay several years ago. The twin girls and girl-y threesome are Dover clip art images that had been hanging around waiting to embellish a project. The background paper with the twins is from my nephew's rehersal dinner invitations that I made two years ago.
The stamp "we are famous glamorous artists" is from Stamp Francisco. The ribbons and fibers are from my ribbon and fiber stash, of course!
There is still time to sign up for the swap and get your pages in the mail, if you can't attend the convenzione!

No comments: