Tuesday, March 4, 2008


A fun project for the Zne Design Team

This month I had the opportunity to review the Za Lotta Grab Bag, available in the ZNE store. ( Only $8 with postage) The grab bag is a great collection of asian trinkets, dodads, background papers and images that will be great for your altered art projects. Check my other posts here for Asian Art, I have some ATCs that I posted last week.

This was fun to put together, out of the box for me, Asian Art is a new theme for me. All of the embellishments and images are from the Grab bag. I provided the red paint to a small wooden shrine from my dollar store stash. I was a little worried when I started it, it seemed "clunky". But I am pretty pleased with the finished project. Back to the drawing board to see what else I can come up with from this cool stash of Asian Stuff.

No comments: